Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today

SO today I woke up to the most Beautiful African Sunrise!...
Has a meeting with Justice Acts..the group I am working with here and this is what I have learned.

There is a lot to do in South Africa. The need for Justice Workers is so heavy.

Some of the things going on here..

They are trying to dis-criminalize prostitution here...this is worse than legalizing it.

Legalizing it will allow it but in certain areas...which is just as wrong.
But dis-criminalizing it will allow it anywhere even next to churches and schools.
The thought is to sort of make pimps more business man and to have contracts with the prostitutes...wow...yes this is actually what they are saying. There is an organization called SWEAT, I think is the acronym, and they are fighting for this.

The world cup is coming up and the amount of people to be trafficked is in the thousands, as sex slaves and just workers. This is a very real issue here...kids as young as 3 are being stolen and made to have sex with men. Same for young girls and BOYS. And the government is turning their head in most cases.

I say it is time for the church to stand up and open our mouth. And even more so for men...MEN where the hell are we...

I am the only man working with our organization and it seems to be the theme for these issues. Freaking make me so angry. The men in the church world wide, we have to stand up for this issue...its like Adam and Eve when we are quiet we allow what sin to happen...so in essence we condone it.

Okay a lot more happen today and I learned a lot...I will write a newsletter or something to keep you updated so much going on...I will admit it has been really hard here but the work here is so necessary and the need for man to speak out is so important



And as always...I need money to stay here...


I need 7000 to cover all my expenses for the next 10 months July-April 2010...I can only stay until money runs out which is looking like August.
...help me if HE leads you...


Paypal :cirvant@gmail.com


or send a check to:

Kingdom Builders Intl Inc.
P.O. Box 1869
Portsmouth, OH 45662
memo: Cirvant

No comments:

Post a Comment