Sunday, May 31, 2009

in my mind

I am learning to say these words...

Its too hard for me, I can't do it alone, I need help!

It seems in life sometimes we think we have to be so strong...we go through so many things and deal with so much and often we do it on our own thinking we have to handle it and carry so much weight...

stressing and trying to be strong
trying to overcome the same struggle for years
trying to love those have hurt us
trying love myself
trying to be who God has called you to be...

and we live our lives so spent on trying...

I think Jesus waits to hear us say

Its too hard for me, I can't do it alone, I need help!

He is always willing to Help or to do thru you...

This has been my prayer today...

Its too hard for me, I can't do it, I need your help! repeating it...(thinking) you said you were a present help...its too hard for me, I can't do it, I need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment